Tuesday, August 11, 2009

celbrtiys twitter pages

ok so im going to check some celbrity twitter pages
back in the apple. safe. thankyaJesus! from web

@EvaMarcille thank you beautiful! from TweetDeck in reply to EvaMarcille

praying for everyone affected by this:( from web

wtf! wtf! wtf! my sister said she was scared out of her mind and calling my mom and i was snoring. 6.6????? omg! omg! omg! tsunami watch??? from web

how did i sleep through a SERIOUS earthquake. AGAIN. Japan. wtf? from web

@angelonfire thanks for the love my fellow shortie:)))) from TweetDeck

Me @EdwardDroste & my Sissy poo dancing to Chris Bear spinning : "Shawty swang my way" in Tokyo. Can't get any better than THIS. from TweetDeck

@angelonfire thank you SO much! I really appreciate it! They are moschino...I think, lol. I will know For Sure in a Couple hours. from TweetDeck

@HoneyMagazine awhhhh thank you so much! I can't WAIT to do this shoot:) you guys and your support means errrthang! from TweetDeck in reply to HoneyMagazine

Me and Julez going for a Tokyo night swim. Were gonna miss this place. from TweetDeck

@KidSisterMelisa whodie wussup! I'm stoked:))) from TweetDeck in reply to KidSisterMelisa

@theRealEsthero hey you. If your up check your text. from TweetDeck in reply to theRealEsthero

@KidSisterMelisa no still here! Where was our japan hang??? I leave manana!!! from TweetDeck in reply to KidSisterMelisa

@KidSisterMelisa ugh. im SO mad at my fucking body right now. from web in reply to KidSisterMelisa

Kid BAPE store has a huge pool of sponge bananas... Nice. from txt

Family Fun in Tokyo. Me & Auntie BB just did a 6 story Japanese toy store with Julezie. from txt

Can't explain how much Grizzly Bear is killing live. Vocals are fantabolous. from txt

Hahaha! We got the black guhl stage on lock:) watching vivi brown Rock it out! from txt

Excited ta see @edwarddroste and the rest of Grizzly Bear and @kidsistermellissa sets! from txt

@TheophilusL you rock theo! from TweetDeck in reply to TheophilusL


Name solange knowles
Web http://blogs.okayplayer.com/hadleystreet/
Bio water, melanin, bones, blood.
98 Following
268,138 Followers
5,282Tweets
Favorites
Actions
block solangeknowles
Following

View All…
RSS feed of solangeknowles's tweets ages and so u can see what thjere twitering

No comments:

Post a Comment